Monday, September 12, 2011

Autumn Walk

Last weekend, we took Grey on the MKT Trail. Little did we know that it would be our last time on that trail. How bittersweet is that? I thought I would be ecstatic to move back to Springfield, but I'm finding that I'm sad. I'm sad to leave this house where Luke and I started "real" jobs. I'm sad to leave the house where Greyson has had so many firsts. I'm sad to leave our play date friends. I'm sad to leave my ever growing client base. It seems like every week I get one or two more clients. I know that everything will be fine, but I'm sad to be entering this in-between stage. I'm surprised that I feel this way, but I can't help it.

Anyways, here are some pictures from the trail walk.






1 comment:

  1. It would be sad to leave the house where all of your "firsts" happened. and I think that's completely normal. Don't feel like you shouldn't feel that way just because you're excited to be coming home. Let yourself be sad for a time if you need to be sad. Sadness is not weakness and it's not wrong. It's a feeling that we all feel and it is a part of a process that will lead to happiness. Love you!

    ReplyDelete