Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas

Greyson loved Christmas this year. Everything from the ELF (yes, we jumped on board with that), to the snow, to Christmas lights (HIS FAVORITE), to setting out food for Santa, etc. He was so much fun. He got an abundance of gifts, mostly received with glee.

My favorite thing that he did this year was to open a present from Great Grandma Mayes. Upon opening, he said (super loud and child-like), "This was just what I always wanted". That made my heart proud. We work on manners and how to thank people all the time. I think he has grasped being thankful and appreciative, but more in an adult-like way. The way he responded to the gift at her house was appropriate and ADORABLE. Love him.

Our Christmas morning was pretty special. He woke us up at 7 (when his "alarm" goes off) and wanted us to go down with him to see if Santa had come. I was a bit worried that "Santa" would be disappointing to him. We didn't go crazy with presents (amount of money or amount of presents), but that didn't faze him at all. Thankfully.

Our Christmas 2013 (Just the three of Us)







  I would love this picture of us...IF I DIDNT HAVE A DOUBLE CHIN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment