Friday, December 2, 2011

23 Months

You weigh 25.2 pounds.

You are still my little eater. You love guacamole and anything Mexican.

You go to sleep at 7:30pm and get up whenever you feel like it. I have been irritated with the time change because for the last month you have been getting up at 6:30am. I have complained quite a bit, and I think you heard me. The last four or five days you have slept till 7 or 7:15am. Naps have been an issue lately. You cry and cry and scream and yell. I just leave you in there. It is really weird, because some days you just go right down and sleep an hour and a half and other days you maybe get forty-five minutes.

You wear mostly 18-24 month clothing with most pants being 18 months. You are still wearing a size 6 shoe, but I think we are going to be moving up soon.

You wear a size 4 diaper during the day and a size 4 overnight diaper at night.

You have found a new love and that is helping us cook. We made cookies the other night and you pretty much did all of it. Daddy or I will usually get the measurements exact and then you will dump them in and stir them. You have helped me all week making dinner as well.

We love driving around with you. All of sudden we will hear "school bus" or "police car" and sure enough there will be one. It has to be one of the cutest things that you have done so far.





Auntie Brittany & You being crazy at Thanksgiving


Grandpa and You at Thanksgiving






No comments:

Post a Comment