I finished five books over January. Three of the five were books that had some meaning and the other two were historical romances.
This was a good read. I got a bit bored and thought there was a little too much writing for the book idea. That being said, I have taken a few of the ideas in the book and have implemented them in my life. Overall, I really did like it.
I really liked this book. I love reading about war (any of them) and the people that were intimately involved in them. She was a holocaust survivor and her story was very sad. To be honest, I couldn't put it down.
The other two books I read were:
An Unlikely Countess by Jo Beverly (didn't like)
One Man's Love by Karen Ranney (just ok)
Year to Date:
1. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
2. All But My Life by Gerda Weissmann Klein
3. Nurture Shock by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
4. An Unlikely Countess by Jo Beverly
5. One Man's Love by Karen Ranney