Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hopes and Dreams

Greyson gets a minute to 'talk' about whatever he wants after his bedtime story. Most times with Luke, he quizzes Luke on what kinds of spaceships have made it to outer space or how rocket boosters work. With me, we talk about his 'Teddy' wanting or not wanting to go out to the cabin (b/c if you don't know; Teddy was left at the cabin for a few months!). Other times, he wants to know, in detail, all about my jobs or whatever I know the most details about (which is not much!). 

But tonight, he was so cute. He wanted to cuddle; and we do this too instead of using a talk minute. The difference tonight was that I told him that I wanted to talk about our hopes and dreams. Our conversation proceeded like this:

Me: My dream is to travel the world with you and Daddy. 
Greyson: My dream is to go to outer space. 

Me: My dream is to see the Chiefs play in every stadium in the US. 
Greyson: My dream is to climb to the top of a mountain and start an avalanche. 

Me: Really, you want to start an avalanche? That's dangerous!
Greyson: Yep. 

Me: My dream is to be more patient with you.
Greyson: My dream is to have Andy's every night after dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment