I ordered a Baby Bjorn and I finally got it. I thought we would try it out yesterday. He seemed to do pretty well in it. I think over the summer we will get a lot of use out of it.
Here is another Martha Stewart dinner. This is a picture of what the chicken was supposed to look like.
Here is a picture of how it turned out.
I planned on serving Sugar Snap Peas with Lemon and Olive oil with the chicken but when Luke went to get the peas out of the fridge, they weren’t there. I paid for them at Walmart but they never made it home. I hate when that happens. So, we ended up having broccoli with the chicken. Luke and I both agreed that the chicken was really good, but it would have been better if it had dried cranberries inside with the spinach, nuts and mushrooms. I thought it seemed to be more of a fall dish and would go with a side of sweet potatoes really well. To conclude, we are going to keep the recipe but make a few updates next time we cook it. **One of the updates (per Luke’s suggestion) will be buying kitchen twine (as the recipe says) so that the chicken can actually be rolled up. Poor Luke had to make do with sticking it with toothpicks.