Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A super healthy dinner for once!

It seems like all I do is think about food, go the grocery store, cook, watch Luke cook and think about food some more. I’m on a kick to try two new meals or sides a week, so that might be part of the reason I've been obsessed with food lately. Tonight, we made the second new recipe for the week - Sugar Snap Peas with Olive Oil and Lemon. We paired the peas with Lemon Honey Soy marinated grilled chicken and steamed brown rice. Luke really liked the peas. I would definitely keep them in our recipe book (partly because they were super easy), but I wouldn't have to have them all the time or anything.

The picture below was printed in Martha Stewart Magazine.

The Recipe


If I would have staged our peas; they would have looked exactly like the MS picture. I need to get better at that.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait till I have time to try some new stuff! I would like to try these peas :)

    ReplyDelete