Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DIY Necklace


I love to look at craft tutorials online. I very rarely make the tutorials that I bookmark, but I still love browsing through them. I decided to actually make one this time. I saved a few old teeshirts and found a cute red one to cut up. I cut the bottom of the shirt off in strips and stretched them. I then tied them together to make a necklace form. I used three small strips to tie in knots in the front. For a five minute project, I think it turned out pretty good. I also braided a bracelet with leftover pieces.

Another project that I've been working on is a quilt for Greyson made out of his baby clothes. I haven't gotten far enough to do a posting on it, but one is definitely coming. I'll keep you posted.




1 comment:

  1. OMG~ I am already keeping out some of Katelyn's outfits to make a quilt with!

    ReplyDelete