Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Quilt : Part 3 (FINISHED)

My Grandma and I finally finished Greyson's baby quilt. Yay! I'm actually a bit late in posting this because we finished in April and got it back from the quilter in May. Better late than never. I have to say that it was a fun experience and one that I plan on repeating this winter (but not with knit baby clothes). We learned a ton throughout the process and the quilt isn't perfect....but I love it. 

The finished quilt is sized between a full and a queen. Greyson's bed turns into a full so I wanted it to fit that but I wanted it just a tad bigger. It is pretty heavy because we decided to use flannel, but will be perfect for winter. 

A special thank you to my Grandma. I couldn't have done it without you. Hope you're looking forward to the next one! =) I'm thinking this pattern looks fun. 

Check out Part 1 and 2 if you haven't already.

Pic from Greyson - he had to take one before our "real" one


No comments:

Post a Comment