Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fruit and Veggie Love

Stacey and I have been running together since about mid-April. On top of the running, we do sit-ups and leg lifts. About a month ago, I talked to her about wanting her to keep me accountable for eating breakfast and drinking more water. It sounds stupid, but having her there to be encouraging for an overall better lifestyle is awesome. Well, on top of breakfast and drinking plenty of water, I have decided to buy mostly fruits and vegetables for meals. Most meals at our house now consist of fruits and veggies with a little protein and a little grain. Here is a sampling of the things that I've washed for the next four days. Btw, all lettuce, herbs, carrots, onions and garlic are in the fridge or cupboard. 

 I saw on Pinterest that you should wash your fruits and veggies with 1 cup vinegar and the rest of a large stock pan with water. You let them soak for 10 min and the rinse everything off. I've been doing this for the past two week and it is really amazing how clean they are afterwards.

All SOCC with my new baby (D800).

No comments:

Post a Comment