Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scary Uncle Nate (& Aunt Jo)

Greyson has been scared of Nate ever since he was born. The funny thing about it is that Nate is great with kids. He makes funny faces, knows what games to play, and generally is just a natural with the kiddos. Apparently, Greyson is the odd ball out. My reasoning on this is that Nate looks like Luke and Greyson just gets confused. Nate and Luke have some of the same mannerisms and I think Greyson just doesn't know what to think about it.

I tried to get a few pictures of Nate and Jo with Greyson at his bday party. I'll let the pictures tell the story. Ha!
Trying to get a cute pic of the Aunt and Uncle with Greyson.

Still trying.....

Nate spent two days with us week before last. Greyson finally warmed up to him a bit. I think its because his Uncle Nate brought him a toy. All you have to do is bribe the child.
Jan 2011 - Nate visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment