I've been working on activity pages for Greyson. I think it will help keep him entertained when we go on the trip in May. I hope to have 10 pages done, but we'll see how far I get. I taught myself how to sew in a zipper which I am quite proud of. None of them are perfect, but they will be fun for him.
1. Gator - mouth unzips
2. Burger: All pieces have velcro. They all come off and then he can build the burger how he wants.
3. Fish in a tank: Fish have velcro so they can come off.
4. Lion: Different textures used in his hair.
5. Noah's Ark: Noah and animals can be taken in and out of the ark.
4. Ladybug: Big ladybug zips and little ladybugs are inside. Little ladybugs have crinkle stuff inside of them.