Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Bit of Everything

This last week was crazy! Our nanny, Elizabeth, watched Greyson for the first time all week. I have pretty darn happy with her. She is always reading & talking to Greyson and she keeps the house clean. She did put some of his clothes up in the wrong spots, but I think I can handle that.

Work has been super busy. I worked more than I usually do this past week and am going to be doing the same thing this coming week. We have a few new accounts and I'm spear-heading them. If anyone has any good ideas for a retention plan that would work around an outbound call-center position...please let me know!

I hate to make anyone jealous, but my dinner tonight was amazing! Grilled asparagus (sauteed with garlic), toasted french bread with a garlic olive oil dipping sauce and grilled bruschetta chicken. Hmm, writing about it makes me hungry again. Here's a picture if you couldn't visualize.


I had to put this picture of Greyson up. I love it. Its been chilly up here the last few days, so I had to put him in it.
Luke brought home flowers the other day. Actually, two sets of flowers. I had this set on the coffee table and another on the kitchen table. They made my week.
I'm still working on my bedroom, bathroom and closet in my quest to do spring cleaning this year. The good news is that every corner and drawer in all three rooms has been gone through. The bad news is that I still have to dust, vacuum, mop, and scrub to completely finish the rooms. Further bad news is that its taken me over a week to get to where I'm at and I have my whole house to do after I get done. Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. so, i'm thinkin maybe you guys should cook while you are here. the above pic looks pretty tasty! also, pretty baby and pretty flowers! don't you just love getting flowers for no reason! see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your nanny is working out! I was really worried about you there for awhile. Love the pic of Greyson, miss that lil guy! The flowers are amazing....tell Luke he's doing good! Not sure about the grilled asparagus, but the bread and chicken looked good! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete